Saturday, November 29, 2008

so we're going semi-annual now

Welcome!  Other than the need to update my blog, I have no exciting information.  All the good stuff is over at my wife's blog, where she tells about our baby to be experiences on a much more frequent basis.  However, for all you short attention span peoples, here goes:
Baby is boy

Baby is wonderfully active (which worries us for our future...)

Baby name is Josiah Robert Lobaugh!!!  We have looked through numerous baby books and found no other names that we like (Naunie wouldn't go for "James Logan,""Bruce Wayne,""Hal Jordan" or "Peter Parker,"...I'm not sure why)

School is going steady.  We have our performance of Rutter's "Gloria" in a week and a half...hopefully we'll have all the music learned by then!!!

Church is also going well.  I will probably make some adjustments about our music after the holiday season, but I'll share more on that when the time comes!

I'm publishing now, so in case I forget for another two months there's something here.  But Grammy has made a wonderful breakfast, so I'm going to eat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://vioperdosas.net/][img]http://sapresodas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]adobe creative suite 4 production premium student, [url=http://sapresodas.net/]online store software with[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]how do i install the crack for photoshop cs3 on my mac[/url] adobe acrobat pro 9 training download nero 9
full software downloads [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]adobe photoshop cs4 for mac serial code[/url] nero 9 disk space reporting error
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]buy it now software[/url] free macromedia flash software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]Mac StuffIt[/url] www macromedia com software flashplayer7
www macromedia com software flashplayer7 [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]kaspersky 8.0.0.357 key[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

miaricxjm http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle