Spring Break is over, and we're back in the routine of school. But I'm playing with bubbles this week, so I'm having fun! Yes, this means nothing other than I'm a big kid. Sue me.
Kenaniah will be reuniting for one performance only! Sounds exciting, no? It will be good to see Kevin, Jim, Mark, and Brad again. It's been years for all but Brad, and it's probably been a year since I last saw him, too! Also interesting will be how we sound together after all these years. Guess we'll find out soon...
Yes, I still have nothing exciting to talk about. I'm simply trying to make sure I write. That way, I will start something on a regular basis. Some day, when I have exciting news to share, this will be the first place I put it!
Oh, and after 33 years, I think I've finally broken my nail-biting habit! Still working on the cuticle and skins....
Later!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
um...that's just gross. but congrats on that!
glad you're back to blogging, I'll read often.
Post a Comment