Sunday, June 3, 2007

Naunie

One year ago today, the most beautiful and gracious woman that I have ever known said that she would live for the rest of her life with me as my bride. God has blessed me beyond measure this past year in our marriage, and I thank Him for the gift of Naunie today.

(oh, this morning she said that she'd hang around another year, so that was good too.) :)

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! we love you guys and miss you!!! love Joe, Renata and Raegan Girthoffer

Heather said...

A year already?? Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

We were talking about you guys at dinner the other night. Can't believe it! We wish you a happy anniversary. Hope you have a great 2nd year!

everchris said...

Happy Anniversary,
I was going to say something on the 3rd... but Annual Conference got in the way. Many more to you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jermaine and Naunie! Thank you for being a part of FBC Aledo.

Rick