Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Just Sittin', and Hopin', and Wishin', and Prayin'...
Well, the final two days of school are come and - sigh...ALMOST - gone. I'm sitting in my room, which is now bare of any materials (save some trash that I figure doesn't matter), typing on my laptop because my computer and all of the music room belongings are in their new summer home - a corner of the library. The music room is being moved over the summer, and my current room is being changed as well. So, all my stuff gets to be moved around twice! Yay me! Actually, I'm hopeful that the magic elves will have all of the music room stuff at least in the new room when we come back from summer break. Of course, I will have to organize it all when I get back. LOL - me and organization: what a great combination! Anywho, we do not get to leave early because the evil trolls that live out in the parking lot will eat us and grind our bones to make their bread. So I'm waiting until the appropriate time. However, I did not take a lunch break (I ate - but didn't leave the building), so I'm hoping to get out of here at 2:00. I am also curious as to whether or not my new room will be bigger than this one. Once upon a time, it was going to be two rooms put together, but rumor has it that idea has been changed. We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment