Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nothing of note

Hello readers (I've found out that I have some!!!),

Nothing of interest to say right now. Last week was my first week back in the classroom, and this week is my first week back teaching full time, so I'm remembering how to balance my time. Hence the long pause between posts. Please forgive me!

Having said that, I'm still reading TEACH LIKE YOUR HAIRS ON FIRE, only slower, because...well, I have to teach instead of sitting on a couch all day. My student teacher is leaving on Thursday. Sigh...back to the real world...

Naunie's school district gets Friday off for Cinco de Mayo (even though it's really Cinco de Quatro), so I'm playing hooky with her that day. I'm hoping to get her to take me to see Spider-Man 3. Actually, I'm hoping she will go WITH me to see Spider-Man 3, because I'll be there at some point in the day regardless! It's just more fun to sit in a dark theater holding hands with a beautiful woman, y'know?

So apparently my youngest sister in law has been planning a trip to Texas. She's telling her mom that they have to pack to come and see us because it takes many hours to get here. I'm thinking though that she will have to wait for us to go see her in June or August, seeing as how she's four and can't really drive yet. But Nebraska family: we love you and miss you!

(Kansas/Texas/Georgia family, we love and miss you, too. We've just been able to see you more recently)

Blessings all around!!!
Jermaine

No comments: