Just got back from the taping of Erwin McManus for the Life Today television ministry. No pictures unfortunately (well, there's one from my cell phone, but it kinda stinks), but he was exciting to listen to nonetheless. His heart for his city (Los Angeles) and for the lost in general truly shines through. He spoke of how we, as Christians, must first build relationships. We are called to love one another, and too often that is not seen in our actions. Four of his books were mentioned, and I was grateful to receive one (STAND AGAINST THE WIND) as a gift. That will be my next read after I finish with Rob Bell.
The air dates for the shows with Erwin are July 9 - 10. Check your local listings, as they say...
You can find out more about Erwin McManus and the MOSAIC ministries by clicking on their names in this sentence, and you can download audio or video podcasts of the Mosaic sermons on their website or on itunes - gosh, technology is cool!
Okay, it's late (for a teacher), so I'm gonna go catch some sleep. God Bless!
Jermaine
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jermaine,
Just wanted to say you and your music are awesome. FBC Aledo is so blessed by the addition of you. Your wife seems lovely and I hope you are happy here. Thank you for blessing us with your beautiful voice.
Post a Comment