Hey Look! I got a picture to show up! I almost feel as if I've accomplished something now... :)
My reading list is getting longer. I opened up my book bag today and remembered (re: saw) a book that I bought a while back called TEACH LIKE YOUR HAIR'S ON FIRE. I have the opportunity to go to a taping of an interview with Erwin McManus next week as well, so I'd really like to read THE BARBARIAN WAY before that taping. I don't know if that will happen - I'm not that quick of a read. However, McManus' book is relatively short, so I might work on that one Sunday - Tuesday (after I "borrow" it from Mike). Guess I'd better get to reading!
Blessings,
Jermaine
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jay, I read every day just about, but I don't always comment. Sorry, no picture from here, keep working on it! love ya!
Post a Comment