Or not. So I got four people to respond by telling me that they don't see the pictures. I went to another computer and looked...sure enough, it showed up on my laptop, but not anywhere else. Weird. Anywho, there SHOULD now be a picture of my Naunie and I in the right hand corner (instead of an "x"). It's not the bestest picture in the world, but when only one out of twenty work, you tend to quit while you're ahead...well, sort of ahead. But still. Picture. Yay me. :)
1st grade program tonight - woo-hoo!! It's short: three songs. But gosh, if my little rugrats aren't just the cutest when they are shaking their rumps and singing "you brush your teeth! Ch ch ch ch, ch ch ch ch ch!" Some of them shake a little too well -- too much BET and rap videos I think -- I had to ask them to chill out just a bit. *on the other hand, our PE teacher subjected them to the greatest hits of CHICAGO yesterday, so they're probably entitled to a little leeway!*
TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've seen the pic of you and Naunie since you sent out the email to the music bunch telling us about this site.
James
Hi, Jay! I see your pic and I saw your pic yesterday, too. Something seems to be working. You two are cute as can be. Look at the newlywed smiles!
Post a Comment